Support Stronger Hong Kong-Turkey Connections: Seeking consultancy Services for Hong Kong
Invitation to Companies to bid for the provision of Consultancy Services for Hong Kong Economic and Trade Office in Brussels (HKETO Brussels) to strengthen Hong Kong-Turkey relationship
As Asia's World City, Hong Kong maintains strong bilateral relations, in particular business, trade, economic and investment relations, with major economies around the world. Turkey is one of our key partners.
HKETO Brussels is the official representation of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Government (HKSARG) to the European Union and 15 countries in Europe, including Turkey, to promote Hong Kong's interest in those countries in the government, economic, social and cultural areas.
HKETO Brussels invites companies with an extensive network of contacts and are capable of working closely with key and prominent individuals, companies and organizations in Turkey in the political, business, media and academic arena to submit an Expression of Interest for provision of the following services:
- advise HKETO Brussels on the strategies and actions in promoting and developing the interests of Hong Kong in Turkey;
- gather information and conduct research on Turkey as requested by HKETO Brussels;
- monitor media reports in Turkey relating to Hong Kong;
- establish and maintain a good network and close contacts with political and opinion leaders, business community and the media in Turkey;
- identify and recommend business and promotional events in Turkey for the participation by HKETO Brussels; and
- provide logistics support when requested by the HKETO Brussels for government visits to Turkey.
Interested companies based in Turkey are invited to email a company profile highlighting their capabilities in performing the aforementioned services to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org in English by 1700 hours 2 July 2021 (Friday) Brussels time. Late submissions will not be considered.
Selected companies will be provided with a service brief with more detailed scope of services and other information and invited to submit a formal proposal.
Only shortlisted companies will be notified. Companies which do not hear from HKETO Brussels by 17 September 2021 should consider their bids unsuccessful.